Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Visual Voicemail

Anyone experiencing no visual voicemail on iPhone 13 promax? I have read through all the possible fixes and tried them all and nothing works. When I go to what would be the visual voicemail screen there’s a little box that says call voicemail. I have tried absolutely everything and my network says nothing is wrong on their end.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 6:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 6:29 PM

Visual voice mail is only available through select carriers. It's possible that your provider may not support the feature. It may be worth checking with you provider to ensure that your plan supports the feature.

Consult with the following support article link for further troubleshooting steps.

Check your voicemail on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2022 6:29 PM in response to iUser34

Visual voice mail is only available through select carriers. It's possible that your provider may not support the feature. It may be worth checking with you provider to ensure that your plan supports the feature.

Consult with the following support article link for further troubleshooting steps.

Check your voicemail on iPhone - Apple Support

No Visual Voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.