Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Grease stain on MacBook Pro 16 keyboard

Does anyone know how to clean a grease stein on the keyboard?, I just bought a new MacBook Pro 16 inch 2021 it has a month and it has a grease stain in the spacebar that doesn't go away, even with the apple recommended keyboard cleaner… is frustrating having a grease mark in a pricy brand new apple.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 8:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 8:26 AM

FernandoTirado wrote:

Does anyone know how to clean a grease stein on the keyboard?, I just bought a new MacBook Pro 16 inch 2021 it has a month and it has a grease stain in the spacebar that doesn't go away, even with the apple recommended keyboard cleaner… is frustrating having a grease mark in a pricy brand new apple.

How to clean your Apple products

Clean your Mac computer's screen or display - Apple Support

How to clean the keyboard of your MacBook or MacBook Pro

you can submit your Apple Feedback Product Feedback - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2022 8:26 AM in response to FernandoTirado

FernandoTirado wrote:

How to clean your Apple products

Clean your Mac computer's screen or display - Apple Support

How to clean the keyboard of your MacBook or MacBook Pro

you can submit your Apple Feedback Product Feedback - Apple

Grease stain on MacBook Pro 16 keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.