You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help!Help!Windows 10 Boot Camp Partition Disappeared

I have been running Windows 10 via Boot Camp. I was having a facetime camera issue in Windows and so I booted into the OSX side to download the latest Windows Support Software. During the software download I received an error stating that the Windows Support Software could not be saved to the specified location. I had to hard shut down the computer. Since then, my Windows partition is no longer visible in Finder or Disk Utility, nor is it showing up as a boot disk in system preferences. It appears that section of the Hard Drive is showing up as free space. I am looking for some direction on how to troubleshoot and begin to restore my Boot Camp partition. Any help is appreciated. Please help me, thanks a lot.

MacBook

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 10:34 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Help!Help!Windows 10 Boot Camp Partition Disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.