Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Family sharing

One the apple account sign in page under the Family sharing tab it states; "See details for each member of your Family Sharing group" Does that mean I'm sharing with someone?

I'm asking because this is my 3rd Apple ID in the last month do to a crazy ex, before that I had the same Apple ID since iPhone 4 in 2010. I looked at one of my old Apple ID logins and under the Family share tab it tells you how to share

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 6:13 PM

6 replies

Apr 6, 2022 6:00 AM in response to Kitten_L_Lee

See About iCloud Private Relay - Apple Support. It is a free service that Apple have added to prevent cross site tracking. You don't have to use it, and it doesn't mean that your account is under anyone else's control.

See If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support if you think you have something to be concerned about. If you've created a new ID with a password that nobody else knows I would expect that to be secure, but you could perhaps still be using other social media services that allow him to follow you in some sense.

tt2

Apr 6, 2022 5:51 AM in response to turingtest2

this is what one of my other accounts show. I'm just trying to verify because he's been hacking me since 1/4/22 and this is my 4th Apple ID, my 7th router, I even had to change my phone # that I had for 18 years.

Here's a pic I just found after going through recovering 1 of my other Apple ids and I've never had private relay never paid for any iCloud storage nothing.

Apr 6, 2022 6:43 AM in response to turingtest2

I wouldn't care to get it but I need him to stop hacking me 1st. I had the same Apple ID from Aug 2010 until the end of January this year, I also had the same phone # for 18 years until last week. Since 1/4/22 I have been locked out of 2 iPhone 11 Pro maxs on my Tom old account after hours on the phone & changing ids & emails; I switch to Verizon on 2/14/22 & got an iPhone 13 pro max was locked out of it 3/8/22 through 3/11/22 ( the phone wasn't 30 days old & Verizon or Apple could help me get back in it until it went through the security processes) I have had 7 router now & change my # after 18 years, had at least 11 sim swap outs, 36 pages of password & pin changes ( I haven't saved a password since 2/6/22) I have a restraining order against my ex. He's even over drawn & maxed out all my accounts. All the cops keep saying is change to an Android. I was in Verizon on 3/8/22 & they seen him controlling my account & said they couldn't help me so I called the cops in their parking lot because again I got locked out of my 3rd phone this year and I hadn't had the phone 3 weeks yet. Now when I go to Verizon they refuse to help me because I called the cops. I've spoke with app at least 200 plus hours since 1/4 & the apple store refuses to help they say I have to call apple support. I've been living in a complete nightmare since 1/4/22. I sit in a recliner by my front door with a ballbat watching my wife network & only allow the tv & ipad on my Wi-Fi. I haven't sleep in my bed at all since 2/6; I'm a prisoner in my own home

Apr 6, 2022 7:18 AM in response to Kitten_L_Lee

This all sounds truly horrible, but as a fellow user in another country there really isn't anything I help you with above what Apple Support and local law enforcement can provide. I suspect in this case you're understandably concerned, but getting worried about the wrong things. As I do have Family Sharing set up with my wife and children I don't see exactly the same as you, but I would take that message at face value. Check again later and it will likely show something similar to the first two images you posted.

tt2

Apple Family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.