Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello I have a ? I upgraded my iPhone from the 11 to the 13 and I have lost my pictures from my vacation from this past sat thru Monday . They are not in my deleted files nor on my iCloud is there any way to recover them

Hello I have a ? I upgraded my iPhone from the 11 to the 13 and I have lost my pictures from my vacation from this past sat thru Monday . They are not in my deleted files nor on my iCloud is there any way to recover them

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 5:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 10:13 AM

Tamgil wrote:

Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2022 10:13 AM in response to Tamgil

Tamgil wrote:

Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.