Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Wallpaper choices have changed from what I used to have. Any way to download the older wallpaper?

My Apple Wallpaper choices have changed from what I used to have. Any way to download the older wallpaper?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 8:49 AM

Hello there oogie1963,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

Wallpapers can change with each iOS update, so a previous option may not be available anymore. Check out the information below, which can also be found here: Change the wallpaper on your iPhone

Choose an image from Dynamic, Stills, Live, or one of your photos. The default wallpapers change with each iOS update.

Using a Live wallpaper or Live Photo is possible on all models after iPhone 6s except for iPhone XR and iPhone SE (1st and 2nd generation).

While we understand that may not be the answer you were looking for, we hope that is able to help clear up what you're looking to do.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2022 8:49 AM in response to oogie1963

Hello there oogie1963,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

Wallpapers can change with each iOS update, so a previous option may not be available anymore. Check out the information below, which can also be found here: Change the wallpaper on your iPhone

Choose an image from Dynamic, Stills, Live, or one of your photos. The default wallpapers change with each iOS update.

Using a Live wallpaper or Live Photo is possible on all models after iPhone 6s except for iPhone XR and iPhone SE (1st and 2nd generation).

While we understand that may not be the answer you were looking for, we hope that is able to help clear up what you're looking to do.

Have a great day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.