Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No alarm when using Bluetooth headphones.

Hello.

While using a pair of Bose QC35 Bluetooth Headphones, if I set the alarm the alarm will not sound in the headphones. It comes through the phone speaker but with the noise canceling headphones on it is hard to hear.

Is there a fix for this?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

ios 15.3.1

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 1:28 PM

I am having the same issue with Sony WH-1000XM4 and found multiple threads with this problem. Any fix upcoming?

4 replies

Apr 13, 2022 4:20 AM in response to SravanKrA

Yes, this is how I would think it should work but when connected by bluetooth to my Bose QC35 headphones, the alarm does not sound through the headphones. The alarm is only audible through the iPhone speaker. If I am playing music and have my headphones on, when the alarm goes off the music will be muted but the alarm still only comes through the iPhone speaker, not the headphone speakers.

All other alerts such as text messages, phone ringer etc seem to work and is sounded in the headphones.

I have also connected to my iPad with an older ios(13) with the same results.

No alarm when using Bluetooth headphones.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.