Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make an appointment at local Apple Store?

How do I make an appointment at local apple store ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 9:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 10:48 PM

Quoting from apple (Source):

Q: Can I get Genius Support at an Apple Store?

A: The best way to get Genius Support is to make an appointment before visiting the store. Go to getsupport.apple.com to schedule an appointment.

To change your Genius Support appointment, you can also go to mysupport.apple.com or use the link provided in your confirmation email.

Not all of our stores have resumed in-store Genius Support. Please check the status of your nearest Apple Store at apple.com/retail.

If you need Genius Support sooner, you can get help from our experts via phone, chat, or email at getsupport.apple.com.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2022 10:48 PM in response to JadeT33

Quoting from apple (Source):

Q: Can I get Genius Support at an Apple Store?

A: The best way to get Genius Support is to make an appointment before visiting the store. Go to getsupport.apple.com to schedule an appointment.

To change your Genius Support appointment, you can also go to mysupport.apple.com or use the link provided in your confirmation email.

Not all of our stores have resumed in-store Genius Support. Please check the status of your nearest Apple Store at apple.com/retail.

If you need Genius Support sooner, you can get help from our experts via phone, chat, or email at getsupport.apple.com.

How do I make an appointment at local Apple Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.