Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover deleted notes

In accidentally All my notes from my phone & looks like they got deleted from my iCloud. It’s been a couple of days only. How can I recover them?

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 6:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 6:19 AM

Unfortunately, if you had notes stored locally on your iPhone that weren't in iCloud when you deleted the Notes , the only way to get those lost notes back is to restore an older iphone backup that included them. If you had iCloud backups automatically turned on, you should be able to restore a recent enough backup that you don't lose other information in the process.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2022 6:19 AM in response to Divvy123

Unfortunately, if you had notes stored locally on your iPhone that weren't in iCloud when you deleted the Notes , the only way to get those lost notes back is to restore an older iphone backup that included them. If you had iCloud backups automatically turned on, you should be able to restore a recent enough backup that you don't lose other information in the process.

Recover deleted notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.