Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I have to set up my iphone to delete things that have been downloaded to the I cloud? My I phone keeps running out of space!

Do I have to set up my iphone to delete things that have been downloaded to the icloud? My I phone keeps runningof space!

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 8:55 AM

Settings, General, iPhone storage

Show all recommendations.

Consider them all

Look at the apps using the most data and consider deleting the apps to get rid of social media history and any attached media.

If you use iCloud Photos, consider turning on Optimised Storage.

If you don't use iCloud Photos, consider using it and increase your rented iCloud storage space to take the extra data.

Consider a bigger phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2022 8:55 AM in response to UnderCover2007

Settings, General, iPhone storage

Show all recommendations.

Consider them all

Look at the apps using the most data and consider deleting the apps to get rid of social media history and any attached media.

If you use iCloud Photos, consider turning on Optimised Storage.

If you don't use iCloud Photos, consider using it and increase your rented iCloud storage space to take the extra data.

Consider a bigger phone.

Do I have to set up my iphone to delete things that have been downloaded to the I cloud? My I phone keeps running out of space!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.