Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My not tracking lost Apple watch, rather another product?

I lost my Apple Watch. I have tried to use Find My to determine the location but it looks like it is tracking something else...potentially my phone. Are there scenarios where the watch cannot be tracked and it instead defaults to another device?

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 10:31 AM

If your device is powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple, you can't see your device's location. Learn how you can still protect your information. For more info, see:

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

For a misplaced iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Mac, AirPods product, or supported Beats product, you can use the Find My app on a device, or sign in to iCloud.com/find on a web browser assuming you have previously set out up.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2022 10:31 AM in response to paulfox11

If your device is powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple, you can't see your device's location. Learn how you can still protect your information. For more info, see:

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

For a misplaced iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Mac, AirPods product, or supported Beats product, you can use the Find My app on a device, or sign in to iCloud.com/find on a web browser assuming you have previously set out up.

Find My not tracking lost Apple watch, rather another product?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.