Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ringer Volume turns down by itself

Does anyone know why my IPhone 11 would suddenly start turning the ringer volume down to the minimum level all by itself? It started doing this about a month ago and I keep missing calls.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 6:12 AM

Hello again ~ Under *Settings * Sounds & Haptics is the Change with Buttons is on? Try toggling that on and off. Also try it both on and off. I keep mine on. Take a try here as well as it never hurts:

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

5 replies

Apr 13, 2022 4:13 PM in response to Katana-San

I’ve tried your suggestions with every variation of the Attention Aware toggle and the Require Attention for Face ID toggle. I also tried it with the Change with Buttons on and off. I also did a hard reset as Apple Support suggested. Nothing works. The sound still keeps turning itself down. This not only affects the ringer but also the alarm volume. Any other suggestions?

Ringer Volume turns down by itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.