Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro monthly payments

if I choose monthly payments on a new MacBook can I go back and pay it full at anytime

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 7:49 PM

Laneskiles Said:

"MacBook Pro monthly payments: if I choose monthly payments on a new MacBook can I go back and pay it full at anytime"

-------

Troubleshooting Device Payments:

What is the method of payment? If not paying for it in-full, upfront, then talk to the financial institution (bank) pertaining to the Method of Payment, asking how long you can be granted to pay it off. Note that these are user-to-user forums. No one here has any say in payment info, nor has access to your account data (and that is a good thing, BTW).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2022 7:49 PM in response to Laneskiles

Laneskiles Said:

"MacBook Pro monthly payments: if I choose monthly payments on a new MacBook can I go back and pay it full at anytime"

-------

Troubleshooting Device Payments:

What is the method of payment? If not paying for it in-full, upfront, then talk to the financial institution (bank) pertaining to the Method of Payment, asking how long you can be granted to pay it off. Note that these are user-to-user forums. No one here has any say in payment info, nor has access to your account data (and that is a good thing, BTW).

MacBook Pro monthly payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.