Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using studio display for zoom meeting, the microphone cutting out, choppy (distorted) audio as well

I am having the same issue. I am using studio display for zoom meeting. After a while, others cannot hear me anymore (microphone cutting out?), I have to rejoin the meeting. Also I heard choppy (distorted) audio for some time, rejoining the meeting works again.

It is unacceptable for such expensive monitor. I am testing 3 days more and considering return it.

Studio Display

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 8:29 AM

exact same issue- only way I found was to set audio to Mac Studio and microphone to Mac Studio Display-

not having any issues with other audio content through Mac Studio Display speakers (i.e YouTube)

disappointing to not have the audio output from Mac Studio Display

4 replies

using studio display for zoom meeting, the microphone cutting out, choppy (distorted) audio as well

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.