Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to remove my payment credit card

I can not remove my payment credit card and edit

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Apr 7, 2022 9:51 PM in response to JustienHsu

JustienHsu Said:

"I can not remove my payment credit card and edit"

-------

Troubleshooting Methods of Payment:

The Things:

A. Use a Computer:

I see that the device pertaining to your post if an iPhone. Use a computer to perform this, as it may be more user friendly doing so.

B. Add, then Remove:

You need at least one Method of Payment in there. So, add the new one, leaving the current on on there. Once added, remove the current on.

Still Having Issues?...

C. For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Unable to remove my payment credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.