Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of my excel files have been deleted with the new update!!! How do I get these back?

I did an update and now I no longer have access to ANY of my Excel files. They aren't even in the cloud. How do I get these back?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 9:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 10:10 PM

KEmmm Said:

"All of my excel files have been deleted with the new update!!! How do I get these back?: I did an update and now I no longer have access to ANY of my Excel files. They aren't even in the cloud. How do I get these back?"

-------

Use a Time Machine Backup:

Did you backup your Mac, recently? If so, then restore your Mac from that. You'd backup you Mac prior to doing so, and then restore your data from the backup you just created, through use of Migration Assistant. If not, then check other resources.

Where Else to Check:

• PC
  • PDA
  • eMail
  • Mac Device
  • Cloud Storage
  • Android Phone
  • USB Flash Drive
  • External Hard drive
  • Secure Digital Card
  • Compact Flash Card
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2022 10:10 PM in response to KEmmm

KEmmm Said:

"All of my excel files have been deleted with the new update!!! How do I get these back?: I did an update and now I no longer have access to ANY of my Excel files. They aren't even in the cloud. How do I get these back?"

-------

Use a Time Machine Backup:

Did you backup your Mac, recently? If so, then restore your Mac from that. You'd backup you Mac prior to doing so, and then restore your data from the backup you just created, through use of Migration Assistant. If not, then check other resources.

Where Else to Check:

• PC
  • PDA
  • eMail
  • Mac Device
  • Cloud Storage
  • Android Phone
  • USB Flash Drive
  • External Hard drive
  • Secure Digital Card
  • Compact Flash Card

All of my excel files have been deleted with the new update!!! How do I get these back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.