Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages Crashing when exporting

I can create and save documents in Pages on my laptop, but when I try to export them (to pdf, word, rtf) Pages closes instantly. How can I get back to being able to export documents? Thanks in advance

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 7:19 AM

Reboot your Mac. On the first launch of Pages again, do so with the shift key pressed to prevent it from loading the last (crashed) application state. Are you exporting the document to your local drive, iCloud Drive, or some other destination? If iCloud Drive, do you have enough remaining storage to support the exported document?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 7:19 AM in response to LinAnnieP

Reboot your Mac. On the first launch of Pages again, do so with the shift key pressed to prevent it from loading the last (crashed) application state. Are you exporting the document to your local drive, iCloud Drive, or some other destination? If iCloud Drive, do you have enough remaining storage to support the exported document?

Pages Crashing when exporting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.