Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove time display from UNLOCKED screen iPhone 12

Not sure how it happened but here’s the problem. I unlock my phone. I can see all my apps as normal. Somehow a digital time display pasted itself onto the center of my screen. Regardless which way I swipe, it’s there. Press and hold the displayed time does nothing. iPhone 12 15.3.1

iPhone 12

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 8:39 AM

Is the time display correct? If it is you may have an app that is displaying it.

If your apps have moved so they are not under or over it you may have added a clock widget. Hold any app icon until they all wriggle, you should then be able to delete it.

If it is a fixed value it is probably in your wallpaper image.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 8:39 AM in response to Debileeper

Is the time display correct? If it is you may have an app that is displaying it.

If your apps have moved so they are not under or over it you may have added a clock widget. Hold any app icon until they all wriggle, you should then be able to delete it.

If it is a fixed value it is probably in your wallpaper image.

Apr 8, 2022 8:46 AM in response to Debileeper

if posting straight from your iPhone, when attaching the screen shot there should be a “size” menu at the bottom. Tap it to get other file sizes for the image. It may show the same size for all, but should still reduce the file size regardless. Its a weird glitch there, where the file size does not change visually, but is actually changed.

How do I remove time display from UNLOCKED screen iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.