Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS mail signature

Hello. I copied/pasted an email signature from Mail on my Mac which I sent to my mail account on my iPhone. The signature has a logo in it. When I paste it in the signature field on my iPhone, and wish to start a new mail, the signature appears, but not the logo.

Any idea how to solve this? Ie, make sure that new mail from my iPhone will include the logo? Thanks in advance.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 11:02 AM

Hello Serge Berberof,

The logo does not appear because you can only use text in your Mail signatures on your iPhone. Click here and check out the section "Customize your email signature" of this article: Send email in Mail on iPhone

At this time, we suggest submitting your feedback about implementing this feature to Apple officially:iPhone - Feedback

Have a wonderful day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2022 11:02 AM in response to Serge Berberof

Hello Serge Berberof,

The logo does not appear because you can only use text in your Mail signatures on your iPhone. Click here and check out the section "Customize your email signature" of this article: Send email in Mail on iPhone

At this time, we suggest submitting your feedback about implementing this feature to Apple officially:iPhone - Feedback

Have a wonderful day!

iOS mail signature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.