Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancel apple music subscription

how can I cancel my monthly subscription Apple Music?

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 8:35 AM

Click here and follow the instructions.

(216782)

2 replies

Apr 9, 2022 11:00 AM in response to maddalena2022

Be careful when you cancel your music subscription. Apple will do anything they possibly can and use any trick to get your subscription re-activated. I'll give you my example. I canceled my music subscription late last month and it officially expired today. I wasn't hyper aware of this, but I expected that one day I would start up iTunes and only see my library of music that I had actually paid for, before the subscription. And I expected to go back to that model.

Today, I started iTune on my Apple TV and my library was empty. There was only a single button that said "Let's listen". It didn't say "Re-activate your subscription". There was no additional button that just said "Take me to my library". And when I clicked it, there was no confirmation, like "Are you sure you want to re-activate your subscription?" As a matter of fact, there was absolutely no indication whatsoever that I was about to re-activate my subscription. Additionally, there was absolutely no indication whatsoever that I HAD re-activated my subscription, until the email came, notifying me of this. I immediately canceled my subscription again.

This is false advertising, entrapment, or whatever you want to call it. My point is that it happened without my consent.

cancel apple music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.