Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shutterfly and photos

I use Shutterfly to make photo books. My shared albums have pictures in them but they don't show up when I want to upload to Shutterfly. Help!!

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 12:05 PM

You need to have the photos in a regular album that you created in order for you to see them from a website via the browser. If you're the owner of the shared albums you should have the photos in your library so just put them in a regular album.

If you're not the owner of the shared album you'll need to import them into your library before they can be seen via a browser.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 12:05 PM in response to photoshutterfly123

You need to have the photos in a regular album that you created in order for you to see them from a website via the browser. If you're the owner of the shared albums you should have the photos in your library so just put them in a regular album.

If you're not the owner of the shared album you'll need to import them into your library before they can be seen via a browser.

Shutterfly and photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.