Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad can't connect to internet connection

On my ipad has shows that I already connect to the wifi , but I can't use any application on my ipad. I try to reopen my wifi router for many times.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 6:03 PM

Hey , first check your Wi-Fi with another device to see if the problem is in the router or your iPad . There are in some routers a block device options, check that your iPad doesn’t block. If you still have a problem I will strongly advise you to get apple support because you may have problem with the iPad but I cant know for sure.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 6:03 PM in response to thanapa99

Hey , first check your Wi-Fi with another device to see if the problem is in the router or your iPad . There are in some routers a block device options, check that your iPad doesn’t block. If you still have a problem I will strongly advise you to get apple support because you may have problem with the iPad but I cant know for sure.

My ipad can't connect to internet connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.