Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment &pay for iCloud.

I can’t add my Mastercard into this even tho I filled up the information right everything but still it said "Your payment method is not valid in this Store. Please

enter a new payment method." I don’t understand why and also I opened my credit card already too but still I can’t pay for iCloud pls fix this ASAP. I need more space for my phone I’ve got school work to do . Thanks

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 5:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 6:37 PM

Hi,

Is your billing address associated to that card in the same country/region as your Apple ID account? You would not be able to update a payment method on your Apple ID from a different country/region; only a card tied to the country/region your Apple ID account is currently set to will work.

If the issue is unrelated to country/region, if you have previously disputed charges from Apple tied to this card with your bank, the payment method would be disallowed from future use within the iTS. You would have to add a different payment method.

The following article should be able to further assist:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 6:37 PM in response to kinnalonePLV

Hi,

Is your billing address associated to that card in the same country/region as your Apple ID account? You would not be able to update a payment method on your Apple ID from a different country/region; only a card tied to the country/region your Apple ID account is currently set to will work.

If the issue is unrelated to country/region, if you have previously disputed charges from Apple tied to this card with your bank, the payment method would be disallowed from future use within the iTS. You would have to add a different payment method.

The following article should be able to further assist:

Payment &pay for iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.