Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

关于手机定位

安卓手机可以定位iPhone吗?我应该如何防止iPhone被别人跟踪和定位呢?希望Apple能给予详细的回答,我害怕个人隐私被别人所掌控,哪怕是家人。

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 1:06 AM

You ask "Can an Android phone locate an iPhone? How should I prevent my iPhone from being tracked and located by others? I hope Apple can give a detailed answer, I am afraid that personal privacy will be controlled by others, even family members."

You can use an Android phone browser to find a lost iPhone but nobody else can track your iphone without your express permission. Not even family members can track you unless you are a child and your parents control your phone. Even then you need to give permission.

您可以使用 Android 手机浏览器查找丢失的 iPhone,但未经您的明确许可,其他人无法追踪您的 iphone。 除非您是孩子并且您的父母控制您的手机,否则即使是家人也无法追踪您。 即使这样,您也需要给予许可。

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2022 1:06 AM in response to 悦babe

You ask "Can an Android phone locate an iPhone? How should I prevent my iPhone from being tracked and located by others? I hope Apple can give a detailed answer, I am afraid that personal privacy will be controlled by others, even family members."

You can use an Android phone browser to find a lost iPhone but nobody else can track your iphone without your express permission. Not even family members can track you unless you are a child and your parents control your phone. Even then you need to give permission.

您可以使用 Android 手机浏览器查找丢失的 iPhone,但未经您的明确许可,其他人无法追踪您的 iphone。 除非您是孩子并且您的父母控制您的手机,否则即使是家人也无法追踪您。 即使这样,您也需要给予许可。

关于手机定位

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.