Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download Apple raw photos to my computer?

I'm a professional photographer and thought I'd test the iPhone 13 Pro's Apple raw photos feature. How do I download them to my computer? I'm trying to use Image Capture, which I used to download the traditional JPEG's, but it won't download the DNG Apple raw files. It will only download one and then it freezes.

Thanks,

Pat

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 7:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 8:44 AM

Never mind. I discovered the photos can be downloaded from the phone using Adobe Bridge and its downloader. I use to use Adobe Bridge with my iPhone when I first got one years ago, but eventually the two became incompatible and it wouldn't work anymore. Now they are compatible again and the photos can be downloaded through Bridge.

Thanks,

Pat

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2022 8:44 AM in response to pasqualerose2

Never mind. I discovered the photos can be downloaded from the phone using Adobe Bridge and its downloader. I use to use Adobe Bridge with my iPhone when I first got one years ago, but eventually the two became incompatible and it wouldn't work anymore. Now they are compatible again and the photos can be downloaded through Bridge.

Thanks,

Pat

Apr 9, 2022 10:53 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thanks. I'm still a bit confused. It seems rather complicated. It says, "To share the original ProRAW file from the Photos app on your iPhone, tap Share, tap Duplicate, tap Edit, tap Revert, then share the photo using AirDrop." When I try that, it doesn't work. I've never given the option to "revert."

Why can't I just share the original ProRAW file without duplicating it? Then why am I supposed to edit it and then revert back? There has to be an easier way.

Thanks,

Pat

How do I download Apple raw photos to my computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.