Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage and FaceTime issue

My iMessage and FaceTime randomly got signed out this morning and I’ve tried signing back in and restarting and that didn’t work it my main issue is the fact that the turn on/off switch for both iMessage and FaceTime disappeared and I don’t know how to get it back please help

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 8:57 PM

"iMessage and FaceTime issue: My iMessage and FaceTime randomly got signed out this morning and I’ve tried signing back in and restarting and that didn’t work it my main issue is the fact that the turn on/off switch for both iMessage and FaceTime disappeared and I don’t know how to get it back please help"

-------

How to Re-Enable FaceTime & Camera:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Screen Time
  3. Tap: Content & Privacy Restrictions
  4. Tap: Allowed Apps
  5. Tap: FaceTime so that it is greyed-out
  6. Tap: Camera so that it is greyed-out
  7. Tap: FaceTime so that it is green
  8. Tap: Camera so that it is green
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 8:57 PM in response to meínliàh

"iMessage and FaceTime issue: My iMessage and FaceTime randomly got signed out this morning and I’ve tried signing back in and restarting and that didn’t work it my main issue is the fact that the turn on/off switch for both iMessage and FaceTime disappeared and I don’t know how to get it back please help"

-------

How to Re-Enable FaceTime & Camera:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Screen Time
  3. Tap: Content & Privacy Restrictions
  4. Tap: Allowed Apps
  5. Tap: FaceTime so that it is greyed-out
  6. Tap: Camera so that it is greyed-out
  7. Tap: FaceTime so that it is green
  8. Tap: Camera so that it is green

iMessage and FaceTime issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.