Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get so many weird emails.

I get so many weird emails, claims to be a receipt of a purchase confirmation of an order So many other things, clicked one of the emails, things went wrong completely, I was able to screen record it, changed the password still acting up and getting these emails nonstop.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 11:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 12:03 AM

See the following Apple articles:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Create a strong password for your Apple ID, It is best if your password consists of eight or more characters and include upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number. You can also add extra characters and punctuation marks to make your password even stronger. 

Never provide your password, security questions, verification codes, recovery key or any other account security details to anyone else. Apple will never ask you for this information.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2022 12:03 AM in response to Johnnyharbi

See the following Apple articles:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Create a strong password for your Apple ID, It is best if your password consists of eight or more characters and include upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number. You can also add extra characters and punctuation marks to make your password even stronger. 

Never provide your password, security questions, verification codes, recovery key or any other account security details to anyone else. Apple will never ask you for this information.

I get so many weird emails.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.