Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovery key

Please help get my recovery key im logged out if my iCloud i know my password and everything

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 11:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 1:06 AM

See the following Apple articles:

How to generate a recovery key

Two-step verification for Apple ID

👉 scroll to & read -> What if I lose my Recovery Key?

You can sign in to your Apple ID account page and create a new Recovery Key using your Apple ID password and one of your trusted devices.

1. Go to appleid.apple.com/uk.
  2. Sign in with your password and trusted device.
  3. In the Sign-In and Security section, click Recovery Key > Change Recovery Key.

Keep your new Recovery Key in a safe place. Your old Recovery Key won't work any more and you can't use it to reset your password or access your account. If you can't see Recovery Key in the Sign-In and Security section, then you are not using two-step verification. 

FYI: Write down your recovery key and keep it in a safe place.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2022 1:06 AM in response to Carlosbello7697

See the following Apple articles:

👉 scroll to & read -> What if I lose my Recovery Key?

You can sign in to your Apple ID account page and create a new Recovery Key using your Apple ID password and one of your trusted devices.

1. Go to appleid.apple.com/uk.
  2. Sign in with your password and trusted device.
  3. In the Sign-In and Security section, click Recovery Key > Change Recovery Key.

Keep your new Recovery Key in a safe place. Your old Recovery Key won't work any more and you can't use it to reset your password or access your account. If you can't see Recovery Key in the Sign-In and Security section, then you are not using two-step verification. 

FYI: Write down your recovery key and keep it in a safe place.

Recovery key

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.