Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my trusted phone number how do I recover my apple id

I’ve lost the phone number I started with recovery. What do I do?

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 1:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 12:45 PM

If you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, you can use Account Recovery. The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   *

The only way to reset it instantly is to remember the password and sign into your Apple ID.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2022 12:45 PM in response to Hilmax4

If you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, you can use Account Recovery. The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   *

The only way to reset it instantly is to remember the password and sign into your Apple ID.

Apr 9, 2022 1:33 AM in response to Hilmax4

Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

I lost my trusted phone number how do I recover my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.