Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems after installing latest iOS on iPhone 12 mini and some ipad minis?

Has anyone had problems with internet connection since installing latest iOS update (15.4.1) on iPhone 12 mini or iPad mini?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 2:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 7:04 AM

Hello there Peej99,

Thanks for posting here on the Apple Support Communities! This is a place where other Apple users can submit questions or respond to others to help lend a hand. Let's take a closer look as we do our best to provide some additional insight.

To get started, does this happen with all Wi-Fi networks you connect to, or just this one? Otherwise, let's try the rest of these steps here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network Be sure to complete each step in order.

Let us know if you have any more questions after checking that out. We’re here for you every step of the way.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 7:04 AM in response to Peej99

Hello there Peej99,

Thanks for posting here on the Apple Support Communities! This is a place where other Apple users can submit questions or respond to others to help lend a hand. Let's take a closer look as we do our best to provide some additional insight.

To get started, does this happen with all Wi-Fi networks you connect to, or just this one? Otherwise, let's try the rest of these steps here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network Be sure to complete each step in order.

Let us know if you have any more questions after checking that out. We’re here for you every step of the way.

Take care.

Apr 11, 2022 2:13 AM in response to MikeyMike57

Thank you for your help and advice MikeyMike57. After moving each of my devices nearer to the router, connection was restored. My iPhone kept it’s connection even after the iOS 15.4 update but no longer displayed the Wi-Fi signal strength icon. I left the phone near my PC for about 30 minutes and when I next picked it up the icon was back! ‘Tis mystery all!

Anyway all is now back to normal thanks to you.

Best wishes from a very grateful Pauline.

Problems after installing latest iOS on iPhone 12 mini and some ipad minis?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.