Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trusted phone number

I already update trusted phone with new one but the problem is apples still sent the verification code to my old number already terminate?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2022 8:24 AM

My phone number has changed. I updated it on the Apple ID but now I can’t retrieve my mail and it keeps sending the verification code y’all came up with to the old number which doesn’t exist anymore. Brilliant! I have been trying to reset each of my accounts and once it accepts the password when I come back to it it tells me my password was changed and I can’t open my app! Could someone FIX. tHIS!!!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2022 8:24 AM in response to sberman

My phone number has changed. I updated it on the Apple ID but now I can’t retrieve my mail and it keeps sending the verification code y’all came up with to the old number which doesn’t exist anymore. Brilliant! I have been trying to reset each of my accounts and once it accepts the password when I come back to it it tells me my password was changed and I can’t open my app! Could someone FIX. tHIS!!!

trusted phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.