Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to redeem my free 3-months apple arcade without adding a credit card?

Hi Everyone.

I have recently bought a MacBook Pro 16" (m1 max) and I was wondering how can I redeem my 3-months Apple Arcade without using any credit card.

Thanks,

Hamza

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 5:49 AM

You might be able to add store credit, but I suspect Apple will still want to get you to register a card. This is used in part to confirm that you are resident in the right country for the store that you are using, and to make sure you have a payment method in place come the renewal date at the end of the trial.

Note if you cancel the Apple Arcade trial it will cease immediately, which differs from the way other free trials have operated where you can start the trial and then cancel straight away to make sure that you don't get charged at the end of the trial period.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 5:49 AM in response to HamzaAshour

You might be able to add store credit, but I suspect Apple will still want to get you to register a card. This is used in part to confirm that you are resident in the right country for the store that you are using, and to make sure you have a payment method in place come the renewal date at the end of the trial.

Note if you cancel the Apple Arcade trial it will cease immediately, which differs from the way other free trials have operated where you can start the trial and then cancel straight away to make sure that you don't get charged at the end of the trial period.

tt2

How to redeem my free 3-months apple arcade without adding a credit card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.