Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A phone stuck with Data recovery cannot be completed please restore your iPhone from backup

A phone stuck with Data recovery cannot be completed please restore your iPhone from backup MacBook won’t recognize I’m guessing because it’s locked It won’t accept any passwords.

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 4:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 8:13 PM

Following this process is the only way out if your iPhone is disabled. The steps given in this link will help you reset the passcode -> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

3 replies

Apr 10, 2022 11:02 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you less. None of these options will work, I’ve actually went through most of them. The phone powers up and asks for the passcode, then to verify, asks a third time, then gives the message. The MacBook does not recognize it, I think possibly because it’s looked? I tried to go in to settings through iCloud and wasn’t able to do anything there either.

A phone stuck with Data recovery cannot be completed please restore your iPhone from backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.