Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every time I try to log into my Apple ID it says verification failed unknown error has occurred what can I do about this

Every time I try to log into my Apple ID it says verification failed unknown error has occurred what can I do about this

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 5:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 2:10 AM

Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 2:10 AM in response to daddy25

Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Apr 10, 2022 8:25 AM in response to daddy25

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch    *

Try a forced restart. See the section towards the end of the article.

Reset Device. -

If necessary

Hard reset.     -

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      *

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.   *

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.     *

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.