Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had my iPad 8 stolen today.

I do have Apple care on iPad & Pencil

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

3810X,

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 8:14 PM

Jhare65 Said:

"I had my iPad 8 stolen today.: I do have Apple care on iPad & Pencil"

-------

Troubleshooting a Stollen iPad:

Use Find My: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support

If Find My was enabled with this, then you may be able to locate it there. Note that this is based off of the last time the device they were connected to was itself connected to the internet.

Secure your Info:

If concerned for device access, then (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2022 8:14 PM in response to Jhare65

Jhare65 Said:

"I had my iPad 8 stolen today.: I do have Apple care on iPad & Pencil"

-------

Troubleshooting a Stollen iPad:

Use Find My: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support

If Find My was enabled with this, then you may be able to locate it there. Note that this is based off of the last time the device they were connected to was itself connected to the internet.

Secure your Info:

If concerned for device access, then (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

I had my iPad 8 stolen today.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.