Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screenshot

I want to take screenshot in my iPhone8 and already tried home button and power button but it’s not happening.so, please help me take screenshot in my phone.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 12:17 AM

sonali245 Said:

"Screenshot: I want to take screenshot in my iPhone8 and already tried home button and power button but it’s not happening.so, please help me take screenshot in my phone."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Screenshots:

I. Start Here: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

II. No Success?

A. Start with a Restart:

Restart your iPhone, and then see if this works.

B. Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If widgets are not working as they should, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and Organize Apps on iPhone - Apple Support

You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, write down what is currently on the Home Screen.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout
  5. Then... Add the apps back
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 12:17 AM in response to sonali245

sonali245 Said:

"Screenshot: I want to take screenshot in my iPhone8 and already tried home button and power button but it’s not happening.so, please help me take screenshot in my phone."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Screenshots:

I. Start Here: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

II. No Success?

A. Start with a Restart:

Restart your iPhone, and then see if this works.

B. Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If widgets are not working as they should, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and Organize Apps on iPhone - Apple Support

You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, write down what is currently on the Home Screen.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout
  5. Then... Add the apps back

Apr 10, 2022 1:15 AM in response to sonali245

Hello. Hold down the home button which is located at the bottom of the iPhone 8( the round button) and the power button at the same time (top one on the left side) when you release the two buttons at the same time, you will have your screenshot. Hope this helps☺️

Screenshot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.