Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro

My airpods keeps pausing when i put my iPhone on the pocket or when i am walking , i have tried resetting them, Automatic detection is off..and also i am running on the latest iOS

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 1:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 6:59 AM

VShiamne7 Said:

"AirPods Pro: My airpods keeps pausing when i put my iPhone on the pocked or when i am working , i have tried resetting them, Automatic detection is off..and also i am running on the latest iOS

———-

Troubleshooting Pausing AirPods:

If your AirPods are pausing then leave Automatic Ear Detection on. Moreover, there is apparently an issue with connectivity. So, refer to the following….

Troubleshooting AirPod Connectivity:

Troubleshooting AirPods Connectivity:

Start by wiggling it in your ear. No success? Charge these to 100%. If still not success, refer to the following...

A Few Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 6:59 AM in response to VShiamne7

VShiamne7 Said:

"AirPods Pro: My airpods keeps pausing when i put my iPhone on the pocked or when i am working , i have tried resetting them, Automatic detection is off..and also i am running on the latest iOS

———-

Troubleshooting Pausing AirPods:

If your AirPods are pausing then leave Automatic Ear Detection on. Moreover, there is apparently an issue with connectivity. So, refer to the following….

Troubleshooting AirPods Connectivity:

Start by wiggling it in your ear. No success? Charge these to 100%. If still not success, refer to the following...

A Few Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Airpods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.