Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my battery health is reducing why help me please

My battery health is reducing please

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 8:31 AM

1 reply

Apr 11, 2022 9:31 AM in response to Nazeeru5555

Hello Nazeeru5555,

Just to confirm, are you referring to your battery's maximum capacity percentage listed under Settings > Battery > Battery Health > Maximum Capacity? If so, please check out the information from the following link: iPhone Battery and Performance

Your battery's maximum capacity

The Battery Health screen includes information on maximum battery capacity and peak performance capability. 

Maximum battery capacity measures the device battery capacity relative to when it was new. A battery will have lower capacity as the battery chemically ages which may result in fewer hours of usage between charges. Depending upon the length of time between when the iPhone was made and when it is activated, your battery capacity may show as slightly less than 100%.

A normal battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles when operating under normal conditions. The one-year warranty includes service coverage for a defective battery. If it is out of warranty, Apple offers battery service for a charge. Learn more about charge cycles.

If you're experiencing a different issue with the battery, please let us know more about what's going on, so we can determine the best way to move forward.

Thanks!

Why my battery health is reducing why help me please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.