Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 acting crazy. Touchscreen not responsive or over-responsive, apps act like hacked

This phone is new and was always acting this way a little, but it's much worse after the ios 15.4 and even after the 15.4.1 patch. It even executed a financial app to make a monetary decision that I had to call a company to stop. I am disabled from sitting and can't just go to an Apple store or my carrier's repair place. The pandemic is still very real. I need serious help.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 7:55 PM

Sounds like a false touch issue with the screen. Try this:

Remove any case and screen protector’s then forced restart by:

Press and very quickly release the volume up button. > Immediately press and very quickly release by the volume down button > Immediately press and hold down the side button and keep holding the side button until the Apple logo appears, release the side button. If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 7:55 PM in response to UnsatisfiedJ

Sounds like a false touch issue with the screen. Try this:

Remove any case and screen protector’s then forced restart by:

Press and very quickly release the volume up button. > Immediately press and very quickly release by the volume down button > Immediately press and hold down the side button and keep holding the side button until the Apple logo appears, release the side button. If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

iPhone 13 acting crazy. Touchscreen not responsive or over-responsive, apps act like hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.