Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t know who my carrier is, how can I find out?

I have a IPhone XR that I don’t know who the carrier is. How can I find out

iPhone XR

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 10:55 AM

Your carrier is the company that provides cellular service to your iPhone. This is the company that bills you for cellular service.

If you have a carrier locked iPhone and are attempting to find out who the carrier is then:

1. Open Settings ➡️ General ➡️ About ➡️ Carrier Lock: Here, the carrier should be listed if your iPhone is Locked to a carrier. OR
  2. See whether the iPhone has an installed SIM card. Identify the carrier on that SIM card and then contact the carrier to verify. OR
  3. Please contact 👉 Apple Support and see whether Apple Support can help identify the carrier that the iPhone is locked to.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 10:55 AM in response to Sara_VT

Your carrier is the company that provides cellular service to your iPhone. This is the company that bills you for cellular service.

If you have a carrier locked iPhone and are attempting to find out who the carrier is then:

1. Open Settings ➡️ General ➡️ About ➡️ Carrier Lock: Here, the carrier should be listed if your iPhone is Locked to a carrier. OR
  2. See whether the iPhone has an installed SIM card. Identify the carrier on that SIM card and then contact the carrier to verify. OR
  3. Please contact 👉 Apple Support and see whether Apple Support can help identify the carrier that the iPhone is locked to.

Axel F.

I don’t know who my carrier is, how can I find out?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.