Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I look to find my videos on a 2013 Mac pro?

Where do I look to find my videos on my 2013 Mac Pro?

MacBook Pro 15″, 10.14

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 9:42 AM

Hmm… where did you save them ? ( assuming you downloaded them?) unless you specified otherwise, they’d be in Users…> home ( loooks like a house) > yourname… > Videos or users>home> yourname>downloads… you can change where they are downloaded to/where they go on both Safari and Firefox to name 2 web browsers… i’m sure on other browsers you can change where stuff gets downloaded to/where it ends up… if you knew the name of one of the videos when on the main screen, pressing apple+ F would get you a search for.. then type in its name in the search window and there you go !

john b

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2022 9:42 AM in response to SaveMatches

Hmm… where did you save them ? ( assuming you downloaded them?) unless you specified otherwise, they’d be in Users…> home ( loooks like a house) > yourname… > Videos or users>home> yourname>downloads… you can change where they are downloaded to/where they go on both Safari and Firefox to name 2 web browsers… i’m sure on other browsers you can change where stuff gets downloaded to/where it ends up… if you knew the name of one of the videos when on the main screen, pressing apple+ F would get you a search for.. then type in its name in the search window and there you go !

john b

Where do I look to find my videos on a 2013 Mac pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.