You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple wallet

i tap to apple wallet and he gives me black screen ,what can i do?

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 4:06 PM

1 reply

Apr 12, 2022 11:38 AM in response to Sabantsil

Hello Sabantsil,

It looks as though the Wallet app opens but isn't loading any content as expected. Apple Support Communities is a wonderful place for help! When having issues with applications, you'll want to complete the troubleshooting steps listed below. These steps are specific to resolving app related issues such as content not loading, loading to a blank screen, or apps closing unexpectedly. You can also find these steps outlined in the following article.

"Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.""Restart your iPhone.""Update the software on your iPhone or iPad."

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Let us know how that goes!

apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.