Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete 35K emails on a iPad Mini 3

As stated...without going thru each one individually and deleting

Thanks

iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 4:02 PM

8 replies

Apr 11, 2022 4:08 PM in response to surfergijoe

If you have web access to the mail account, I would log in there and delete the mail. When you go to the account on the iPad, they will have disappeared. If this is not an IMAP account and they are all mail that is stored locally on the iPad, I would delete the account from the iPad and then power cycle the iPad, then add the account back again. The mail will be gone then.

Apr 12, 2022 12:03 PM in response to surfergijoe

Alright, if she is using it on her iPhone, are the 35K mails on there too? Did you check to see if this is a POP account? My last question would be, since you say the iPad is hers, why are you trying to delete the email? Are you trying to use the iPad yourself for something instead of her? Can you explain the entire situation so I have a better idea of what to recommend?

Apr 12, 2022 12:16 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I'm doing this for her to help her out. No the now 34K+ emails are only on her iPad Mini3 not on her iPhone...she hadn't been using the iPad hardly at all till recently and obviously the emails just keep piling up to the point it wouldn't the box was full.

Her emails on the iPad stopped at Sept, 2021....so they are all old.

Does this help?

Thanks

How to delete 35K emails on a iPad Mini 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.