Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K not has usb

I try to solve my bricked Apple TV 4K, by Apple support, USA, iTunes, it is impossible, is there some Apple TV user’s community for claim, the new Apple TV 4K 7th. Generation back again With usb port, for solve bricked equípments.?

I understand this problem is in all USA, and all over the World.

Somebody from Apple, evalúate the users interest about Apple TV 4K ?

Perhaps this equipment not will be increasing the aceptation, in the future?

thanks

Luis L.

Lima Peru

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 4:45 PM

Luis,

I think you are trying to say that Apple TV 4K's do not have a USB port. If a Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD needs to be reset the device must be taken to either an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. To locate an Apple Authorized Service Provider please click Apple Authorized Service Provider Locator (AASP) & Genius Appointment.

Also, I suspect English may be your second language. You may find it beneficial to use:

Apple Support Communities also offers the following language-specific sites:

Apple Support Communities - Chinese

Apple Support Communities - French

Apple Support Communities - German

Apple Support Communities - Japanese

Apple Support Communities - Korean

Apple Support Communities - Portuguese

Apple Support Communities - Spanish

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2022 4:45 PM in response to Loyolaluis

Luis,

I think you are trying to say that Apple TV 4K's do not have a USB port. If a Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD needs to be reset the device must be taken to either an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. To locate an Apple Authorized Service Provider please click Apple Authorized Service Provider Locator (AASP) & Genius Appointment.

Also, I suspect English may be your second language. You may find it beneficial to use:

Apple Support Communities also offers the following language-specific sites:

Apple Support Communities - Chinese

Apple Support Communities - French

Apple Support Communities - German

Apple Support Communities - Japanese

Apple Support Communities - Korean

Apple Support Communities - Portuguese

Apple Support Communities - Spanish

Apple TV 4K not has usb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.