Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Invalid or expire credit card

Will invalid or expiry credit card number work while trying to pass and freely uses app that ask for payment method or what way can I use passing and using app that ask for payment method????

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 11:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 11:39 PM

Originated28 Said:

"Invalid or expire credit card: Will invalid or expiry credit card number work while trying to pass and freely uses app that ask for payment method or what way can I use passing and using app that ask for payment method????""

-------

Try a iTunes Gift Card: You need a valid method of payment in there. So, get and use an iTunes Store Gift Card. Get it from a retailer or Apple, to avoid scams and the like. It will be deducted form there, first.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2022 11:39 PM in response to Originated28

Originated28 Said:

"Invalid or expire credit card: Will invalid or expiry credit card number work while trying to pass and freely uses app that ask for payment method or what way can I use passing and using app that ask for payment method????""

-------

Try a iTunes Gift Card: You need a valid method of payment in there. So, get and use an iTunes Store Gift Card. Get it from a retailer or Apple, to avoid scams and the like. It will be deducted form there, first.

Invalid or expire credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.