Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No me deja activar un antiguo iphone 7

He puesto mi telefono antiguo restablecer, un iphone 7, y al encenderlo me indica que necesita una actualizacion, pero cuando intento conectarlo a iTunes para actualizarlo, no puedo.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 12:11 PM

You need a carrier update. Now that you have wiped the phone your only option is to take out the SIM and put it back. Maybe try more than once. Leave the phone turned on.

Necesitas una actualización del operador. Ahora que ha borrado el teléfono, su única opción es sacar la SIM y volver a colocarla. Tal vez intente más de una vez. Deja el teléfono encendido.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2022 12:11 PM in response to MahaMachkour

You need a carrier update. Now that you have wiped the phone your only option is to take out the SIM and put it back. Maybe try more than once. Leave the phone turned on.

Necesitas una actualización del operador. Ahora que ha borrado el teléfono, su única opción es sacar la SIM y volver a colocarla. Tal vez intente más de una vez. Deja el teléfono encendido.

No me deja activar un antiguo iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.