Related Article: Make purchases using Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I check to see my Apple Pay card number? It no longer available to see it in settings

Since the current iOS, Apple Cash / wallet no longer show my full Apple card number. Is there any other way to access it?

I’m trying to pay for my Walgreens Rx and they dont give apple pay option. Have to fill out card info yourself.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 12:54 PM

Apple Cash has never shown a complete card number.

The Wallet app does not display complete card numbers for any card other than the Apple Card.

To see the Apple Card number, open the Wallet app, tap the Apple Card, tap the card-shaped icon near the top of the screen (not the ... in a circle icon).

See: How to find the card numbers associated with your Apple Card - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2022 12:54 PM in response to Aeolian6661

Apple Cash has never shown a complete card number.

The Wallet app does not display complete card numbers for any card other than the Apple Card.

To see the Apple Card number, open the Wallet app, tap the Apple Card, tap the card-shaped icon near the top of the screen (not the ... in a circle icon).

See: How to find the card numbers associated with your Apple Card - Apple Support

How to I check to see my Apple Pay card number? It no longer available to see it in settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.