Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari and App store do not load

Safari and app store do not load while connected to vodafone nbn wifi in perth australia. I updated Big sur and safari to the latest version, but i did not help. On my Iphone 12 safari works fine in the same network. With a hotspot on my macbook with my phone, safari and the app store also works fine. I also checked the connection with vodafone driectly, they said everything is working fine and the connection is good.

Why do Safari and App store not work with the vodafone nbn australia wifi??

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 3:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 3:58 PM

This worked for me:

Go to Apple logo > System preferences... > Network > Wi-Fi and connect to your Wi-Fi network. On the bottom right, click "Advanced...". Select "Proxies" tab. Unselect "Auto Proxy Discovery" option. Click "OK" on the bottom right. Click "Apply" on the bottom right.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2022 3:58 PM in response to Mori98

This worked for me:

Go to Apple logo > System preferences... > Network > Wi-Fi and connect to your Wi-Fi network. On the bottom right, click "Advanced...". Select "Proxies" tab. Unselect "Auto Proxy Discovery" option. Click "OK" on the bottom right. Click "Apply" on the bottom right.

Safari and App store do not load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.