Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My icloud is banned

I tried to sign in to my icloud account(other than this one) and its banned for security reasons and i follow the instructions in the website but no results at all

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 10:05 AM

( a ) if you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) if you have lost Apple ID password provide invoice copy of Mac to apple support advisors .

( c ) Contact apple support , they will send a link on mail account , click on link after 24 hours to reset apple id password , however the link is valid for additional 3 hours Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

( d ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password Generate a temporary Support PIN - Apple Support

If your Apple ID is signed in other iPhone , and you loose answers for security questions , convert the secondary authentication account into 2FA ( try after 24 hours ) Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2022 10:05 AM in response to sarah_oman

( a ) if you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) if you have lost Apple ID password provide invoice copy of Mac to apple support advisors .

( c ) Contact apple support , they will send a link on mail account , click on link after 24 hours to reset apple id password , however the link is valid for additional 3 hours Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

( d ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password Generate a temporary Support PIN - Apple Support

If your Apple ID is signed in other iPhone , and you loose answers for security questions , convert the secondary authentication account into 2FA ( try after 24 hours ) Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

My icloud is banned

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.