Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Display loose

Hi ,

My iPhone 12 display is loose in top and bottom have any idea .

Service perosn told me it' s common gap but I compared with another I phone 12 no gap in others devices.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 12:48 AM

By "Loose" do you mean it moves? Or there is a gap the thickness of a business card?

If it is not loose then it is normal especially if Apple service person told you that.

There are manufacturing tolerances.

If it is new and it is less than 14 days since purchase you can return it (unless you are in India) but it sounds normal to me.

If it is not new then it may have had the screen replaced.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2022 12:48 AM in response to Pankaj7322

By "Loose" do you mean it moves? Or there is a gap the thickness of a business card?

If it is not loose then it is normal especially if Apple service person told you that.

There are manufacturing tolerances.

If it is new and it is less than 14 days since purchase you can return it (unless you are in India) but it sounds normal to me.

If it is not new then it may have had the screen replaced.

Display loose

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.